- What is the dress code for the program?
Dress code for the program is "business casual." Shorts and tank tops are not considered business casual for either men or women. Meeting room temperatures are cool and the climate varies. We suggest that you wear layers of clothing for comfort.
- How far away is the airport?
The Raleigh Durham International Airport (RDU) is approximately 30 minutes from Chapel Hill.
- How do I make my hotel reservation?
Hotel accommodations are made directly with the Rizzo Center. Or, call the Rizzo Center directly at 919-913-2098 and mention the UNC Treasury Program.
- Are meals included in the cost?
Breakfast, lunch and snacks throughout the day are included.
- Where can I find directions to Chapel Hill?
Directions can be found on the travel page.
- Is the program brochure available online?
Yes, you can download a PDF of the brochure.
- Is there a deadline to apply for admission to the program?
No, there is not a deadline to register for the program, but there are deadlines to receive early registration rates. Register by August 30, 2019, and save $100.
- What are your cancellation, transfer and substitution policies?
All cancellation, transfer, and substitution requests must be received in writing to Jessica Burke at firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations received by August 23, 2019, will be assessed a $300 administrative fee. After that date, the registration fee is non-refundable but transferable ONE TIME ONLY to a UNC Treasury Management Program within one year for a fee of $150. Requests to transfer must be received no later than September 16, 2019.
- I am paying for my registration with a credit card. Will I get a receipt?
Yes. Your registration will be followed with a confirmation via email, which includes a receipt from your credit card payment. The turnaround time for credit card receipts is about one to two days.
- How many CPE credits can I earn for attending the program?
One CPE credit can be earned for each 50 minutes of instruction. You can earn a maximum of 19 CPE credits. Forms to use when applying for CPE credits are included in your program materials. NOTE: The program has been pre-approved for continuing professional education credits by the State of New York, whose educational standards are a model used nationally.
- How many CTP recertification credits can I receive for attending a treasury management program?
Typically, you may earn a maximum of 19 CTP recertification credits for attending our two and one-half days program, depending upon the total number of hours you actually attend classes. The Association of Financial Professionals awards one credit hour for each session. The AFP does not require pre-approval for the program in order to qualify for recertification credits. Members are left to their own recognizance to judge whether a program is appropriate for continuing education credits towards the CTP designation.