The foremost educational program for treasury management professionals
The UNC Treasury Management Program is an educational opportunity for the corporate practitioner to stay abreast of the latest advances and techniques in treasury management. The program faculty members are some of the most respected practitioners in the treasury management field, all carefully selected for their ability to teach and present materials that have immediate ROI.
This program offers advantages that no online course or webcast can match:
- A curriculum that covers the full range of treasury topics with emphasis on the core mission of corporate treasury – to maximize corporate liquidity and mitigate financial risk
- A customizable, dual-track format that lets you choose sessions from both tracks, Foundations in Treasury Management and Strategic Issues for Treasury, to tailor a program that meets your individual needs
- Enrollment that is limited to 85 attendees with small group sessions conducted by leading treasury experts – and absolutely no sales pitches!
- An on-campus setting that allows you to experience the beauty of UNC – enjoy dinner Monday evening with colleagues on the famous Franklin Street; accommodations are at the historic Carolina Inn
- Unparalleled networking opportunities with instructors and treasury colleagues
- The opportunity to earn CPE and CTP credits